The UniStore Cabinet is a ‘communication central’ storage cabinet which offers mobile computer charging, storage and communication with the hand held terminals (HHT’s).
A UniStore Cabinet can cost as little as a single HHT to purchase.
A perfect all-in-one solution, the UniStore Standard Cabinet can charge 20/25 or 40/50 devices, have Ethernet connectivity to all of them and its lockable doors provide secure storage. The UniStore Standard Cabinet comes with 5 shelves with the option of an electronic coded lock. Each shelf houses 4-5 mobile computers and doubles as a central storage location. This central storage solution allows for quick and easy visual assessment of missing units and provides easy access to recharged HHTs.
An optional insert section can be easily added to double the capacity of each shelf of the UniStore cabinet. This can potentially allow each cabinet to house 50 devices in the cabinet, allowing for an expansion in the number of HHT’s within the single location saving both space and cost.
The unit’s strong steel construction in a smart and durable black powder coat finish provides an attractive, robust storage solution. The UniStore can also be assembled on-site for ease of transportation and storage.
From one convenient location and powered from a single standard wall socket you can store your mobile computers and printers, thus removing the problems associated with housing and charging a large number of devices.
- Communications – Dual Ethernet ports built in for redundancy for LAN based communications. Optional built in WiFi hotspots for mobile terminals and local area communication.
- A Perfect All-In-One Solution – the UniStore Standard Cabinet can charge up to 50 devices (5 shelf full height with the secondary shelf option installed). Offering quick and easy visual assessment of missing units and easy access to recharged terminals.
- Secure Housing – Lockable doors with clear shatter proof PETG panels. Built in key ways to allow for secure mounting to the wall (optional back to back plates available to allow cabinets to be linked).
- Positive Air Pressure – Design includes a discreet fan providing positive airflow for cooling and venting, promoting long life from your devices.
- Construction – Convenient flat pack design. A strong steel construction in a smart and durable powder coat finish provides an attractive, robust solution. Available to order in any colour subject to minimum order quantities.
- A ‘Communication Central’ Storage Cabinet – Offering mobile computer charging, storage and communication in one convenient location.